- 9oz gluten free self raising flour
- 9oz butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
- 3 tablespoons xylitol
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of sugar free vanilla flavouring
- 1 pinch salt
Melt the margarine and mix in the Xylitol.
Beat the eggs and add to the above mixture and beat with a mixer.
Gradually add the flour and baking powder, vanilla, lemon juice, vinegar & salt and mix well for 2 minutes with a blender until a thick batter forms.
Pour into a greased round cake tin and bake 190c/170c fan/gas mark 5 degrees for thirty minutes or until done.
Once cooked, cool and cut in middle and sandwich together with Dalfour sugar free jam.