Order 2+ Cases Across the PureOaty Range & Use Code FREEPOSTPURE for FREE UK Shipping
PureOaty Porridge Oats
6x 450g PACKS
Glebe Farm’s gluten free porridge packed with wholegrain gluten free British oats, milled at Glebe Farm, Cambridgeshire, this porridge make a deliciously creamy breakfast. Cook or microwave for a hearty bowl to slowly release energy and keep the munchies at bay until lunchtime.
Sold in packs of 6.
To cook on the Hob – From Ambient:
1. Place 40g of PureOaty Porridge Oats into a saucepan.
2. Add 250ml of prefered milk of your choice(or water)into the saucepan.
3. Place the saucepan onto the hob and cook on a medium heat for 4 minutes, stiring continously until all the oats have soften and the liquid is fully absorbed.
4. Leave to stand for 2 minutes.
To cook in a Microwave – From Ambient:
700W 3 1/2 Minutes
800W 3 Minutes
1. Place 40g of PureOaty Porridge Oats inside a microwaveable bowl and stir in 250ml of prefered milk of your choice(or water), before placing into the microwave for the specified time.
2. After cooking, check the oatmeal is piping hot and allow to stand for 2 minute.
Add any sweetener of choice as desired and stir before serving.
Do not reheat onced cooled.
All cooking appliances vary. This is a guide only.
Gluten can cause serious health issues and discomfort for those with Coeliac disease or gluten intolerance. Glebe Farm is the only farm in the UK growing and processing gluten free oats into porridge flakes and oat flour.
Grown across 100,000 acres in our own fields and by farmers within 70 miles of our farm, ensuring the highest quality, purest British oats.
Our dedicated process from start to finish ensures no other grains can contaminate our oats. Only we can guarantee 100% certified gluten free.
Porridge, granola, and award-winning oat milks, taking our oats from grain to retail pack in 150 meters, keeping our quality high and food miles low.
Sign up for the latest news, promo’s and discounts from the farm.