Full Time Mechanical Technician with experience with Repair of Packing & Production Equipment
To work at Glebe Farm Foods Ltd who specialise in food production, packing into sacks and retail packaging.
- The candidate is to have an understanding and experience on packing and production line machinery. Electronics knowledge would be necessary.
- Also the candidate would ideally be able to repair forklifts – both hydraulic rough terrain and smaller electric/gas forklifts and two commercial vehicles.
- Guidance would be given. To work as part of a team.
- Identifying parts and liaising with the buyer for purchases.
- Any other duties requested by the Operations Manager & Directors.
English and Maths GCSC, post qualification in mechanics.
Experience in mechanics, servicing and preventative future breakdowns.
Ideally have some welding experience.
Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
eye for detail. To work to deadlines.
skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, Emailing.