Purchasing Coordinator – Full Time – Position Filled
Glebe Farm is an arable farm in Kings Ripton near Huntingdon. Glebe Farm is the only farm in the UK growing and processing gluten free oats into porridge flakes and oat flour. The oats are also used in the Glebe Farm’s own brand breakfast cereals of gluten free porridge oats, muesli and granolas, all of which are produced on site.
Glebe Farm Foods are looking for a full-time Purchasing Coordinator. In this role you will be required to purchase all goods for all departments. This will include the purchase of ingredients, tools, parts, farm equipment, stationery, the hire of machinery etc. and liaising with various suppliers, recording goods received and some stock taking. You will be working within the Financial Team.
Job Description –
- Purchasing of ingredients, tools, equipment, stationery, etc
- Record of goods received
- Book-keeping assistance
- General administrative duties
The candidate will ideally have –
- Purchasing experience
- A confident manner
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- A keen eye for detail
- Good computer skills
SAGE training will be provided although previous experience would be a bonus.
Hours of work min 40 hours per week and salary will be dependent on experience.
Quality Assurance Coordinator – Full Time – Position Filled
An opportunity has arisen at Glebe Farm Foods for a full time Quality Assurance Coordinator to join a growing, successful and leading supplier in free-from ingredients.
The role –
- Check and Sign off daily production sheets in all production to ensure accuracy of records.
- Complete online verification to ensure that the manufacture is conforming to the sites critical control points
- Verify that the manufacture of products is conforming to all aspects of food safety through the quality management system
- Complete GMP, Glass and H/P and Traceability Audits
- Carry out ad-hoc in-line testing such as taste panels.
- Conduct swabbing verification – of swabs for cleaning verification and allergenic controls
- Ensure samples are collected and sent off to labs on a daily basis.
- Manage the collection of non-conformance data and report accordingly.
- Support in preparing the site for audits.
- Complete SAQ’s
- Any other duties deemed relevant by the Technical Manager
Required Skills –
- HACCP and food safety certification an advantage
- Excellent working knowledge of BRC, Food Legislation, QMS and HACCP.
- Good computer skills including MS Office.
- Candidate will ideally have knowledge of both retail and bulk products.
- Strong communication skills.
Please apply in writing with a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org