All applicants please apply in writing with a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Executive – Full Time
The primary function of the marketing executive role is to help maximise the growth of Glebe Farm Foods, through B2B and B2C marketing and promotional activities.
KEY ASPECTS OF THE ROLE INCLUDE:
· Conceive and develop efficient and effective marketing strategies.
· Organise and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, print, email, PR etc.), exhibitions and promotional events.
· Organise market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
· Oversee surveys to assess customer requirements and sentiment towards the brand
· Write accurate and engaging copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.).
· Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to maximise opportunities in promotional activities.
· Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance.
· Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
Plus any other tasks that may reasonably be required by the business.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
This role requires the following technical skills and experience:
· Proven experience in a commercial marketing position delivering multi-channel activity – with an emphasis on digital.
· Understanding of branding and tone of voice and seeing them adhered to in the creation of marketing content and materials.
· Confident in planning and delivering content; possessing strong copywriting skills that combine accuracy and humour.
· Familiarity and aptitude with social media channels essential, including Facebook / Instagram advertising (note: you will not be required to implement a campaign, but you will need to brief, oversee and evaluate campaigns).
· Experience with WordPress (or similar) and design packages advantageous.
THIS ROLE REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES:
· Proven ability to manage negotiations, presentations and team meetings – both internally and with external partners.
· Self-motivated, flexible, hardworking individual with an interest in food marketing and a willingness to learn and get stuck in.
· Excellent communication skills; listening, speaking, and writing.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills: ability to build and maintain excellent working relationships across all functions and with customers and suppliers.
· Detail oriented, organised and timely in record keeping.
· Problem-solver; confident to resolve issues independently and utilise escalation processes as necessary.
· The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines.
REPORTS TO: Marketing Manager