- 9oz Glebe Farm Gluten Free Self Raising Flour
- 9oz butter or dairy/soya free margarine (e.g., Vitalite/Pure)
- 4 eggs
- Gluten free baking powder 2 teaspoons
- 3 tablespoons manuka honey or Xylitol (suitable for diabetics)
- Teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Teaspoon lemon juice
- Tablespoon sugar free vanilla flavouring
- Pinch salt
- Melt the margarine and honey/Xylitol (You can use both if u want it sweeter or add some apple juice.)
- Beat the eggs and add to the above mixture and beat with a mixer.
- Gradually add the flour and baking powder, vanilla and lemon juice and vinegar and salt and mix well for 2 minutes with a blender until a thick batter.
- Pour into a round cake tin greased and bake 190 degrees for 30 minutes or until done.
- Once done cool and cut in middle and sandwich together with Dalfour sugar free jam.
Please note that product quantities now go up in units per full case. Dismiss