- 150 g Glebe Farm Gluten Free White Bread Mix
- 2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 40 ml Water
- In a bowl add the Glebe Farm Gluten Free White Bread Mix, oil and water and mix together to form a dough and knead for 3-5 minutes
- On a floured surface, divide the dough into 4 dough balls, flatten and roll them out using a rolling pin
- Heat up a hot dry (non-oiled) ‘flat’ frying pan. Transfer each chapatti into a hot flying pan and cook
- Flip and cook both sides
- When cooked spread a little ghee/margarine/butter on one side after cooking!
- Enjoy fresh!