- 225g Glebe Farm Gluten Free Self Raising Flour OR Glebe Farm Gluten Free Plain Flour and 2 tsp of Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 3 Eggs
- 175g Dairy/Soya Free Margarine (e.g., Vitalite, Pure)
- 175g Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- Pre-heat oven to 190°C, 375°F, Gas Mark 5. Grease two 8inch cake tins.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs. In another bowl melt the margarine and add the sugar, the vanilla essence and the the whisked eggs.
- Over the top; sieve the Glebe Farm Gluten Free Flour.
- Mix and whisk until it forms a runny batter then divide evenly into 2 cake tins.
- Cook for 30 minutes until golden on top. to ensure the cake is cooked – prick with a knife and ensure the knife comes out clean.