- 4 tbsp Glebe Farm Gluten Free Oat Flour
- 2 eggs
- 4 tbsp Greek yoghurt
- Optional: a pinch of salt for savoury, pinch of sugar for a sweeter base.
- Beat eggs in a bowl then blend in Greek yoghurt.
- Then mix in oat flour and optional salt/sugar.
- Place a tablespoon of vegetable oil in a frying pan and heat on hob at medium heat setting.
- When the oil is hot, pour half the batter into the frying pan.
- Spread evenly into a thin layer around the frying pan.
- Cook till golden brown on base.
- Flip with spatula and cook on other side.
Please note there may be some wet mix on top of the oat cake when flipping over.
- Serve immediately with chosen topping e.g. savoury: cheese spread (Primula) or sweet: maple syrup, or cool then freeze.