- 100g Glebe Farm Gluten Free White Bread Mix
- 150ml Water
- 1/2 tsp Gluten Free Baking powder
- 2 1/2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 medium sized Potatoes
- handful of Frozen Peas
- 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder
- Pinch of salt
This recipe makes 8 Samosas
To Make Filling:
- Peel and boil 4 medium sized potatoes till soft and drain.
- Pop a handful of frozen peas into boiling water to cook.
- Add peas to cooked potato plus 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder and a pinch of salt to taste and mix in.
To Make Samosas:
- In a bowl add the Glebe Farm Bread Mix, olive oil and water. Mix altogether to form dough. Then knead for 5 minutes. NOTE: If too dry; add a little oil or water to make it more workable.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal sized balls.
- Flatten and roll each dough piece with a rolling pin into a round shape of about 20cm diameter. Cut the dough piece into half down the middle to make two pieces.
- With one of the cut dough pieces, make a ‘cone shaped’ pouch.
- Add the filling and pinch the edges together to seal into a Samosa.
- Heat oil till hot (but not smoking) in a saucepan and fry till golden brown.
Alternatively make the Samosas for another day. Pop ‘uncooked’ samosas in a tuperware container and freeze. Take out freezer and put frozen samosa immediately into hot oil and cook and serve.