- 200g Glebe Farm Gluten Free Plain Flour OR Glebe Farm Gluten Free Self Raising Flour
- 300ml Milk (Dairy or Non-Dairy)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp
Makes 5 large pancakes.
- Warm the oil in a frying pan. We used a 27cm wide frying pan.
- Whisk two eggs in a bowl.
- Over the top of the eggs sieve 200g of Glebe Farm plain/self raising flour and mix into the eggs.
- Add 100ml of milk and whisk, then add another 100ml of milk and whisk, then add the last of the milk and whisk in. We used a manual rotary whisk. The batter mix is now ready.
- Ensure the oil is hot enough in the frying pan. A tip is to take a teaspoon of batter mix and pour it into the frying pan. If the batter starts to sizzle at the edge then this is the perfect cooking temperature.
- Pour 100ml of batter mix evenly around the frying pan to make the pancake.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes till the top side glazes over and, when nudged with a fish slice, the pancake ‘comes away from the frying pan’ and starts to golden and crisp up underneath.
- Now is the time to flip your pancake. Move the pancake to the far side of the pan and then flip backwards.
- Cook for a further 2-3mins until brown.
- Place on plate and serve with lemon, sugar, honey etc.