- 250g Glebe Farm Gluten Free Plain Flour
- 125g Butter or Dairy/Soya Free Margarine (e.g., Vitalite/Pure)
- 1 Egg Lightly Beaten
- Your favourite Jam
- Pre-heat the oven at 200°C, 400°F, Gas Mark 6.
- In a large bowl mix together the Glebe Farm Gluten Free Plain flour, salt and butter with a fork until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add the beaten egg to the mixture, stir in with a fork and then use your hands to form the dough into a ball shape.
- Lightly dust the surface and rolling pin with the gluten free flour. Using a round biscuit cutter cut out rounds and place on to a greased tray/jam tray.
- Spoon jam into the centre of the pastry and cook for 20+ minutes until cooked.
Note: To make low/sugar free; use high fruit/diabetic jam.