- 2 Cups Glebe Farm Gluten Free Plain Flour
- 1½ tsp of salt
- 2½ tsp Olive Oil
- 200ml Water
- 1 tsp Xanthan Gum
- In a bowl add the Glebe Farm Plain Flour, salt, olive oil and Xanthan Gum to form a dough and knead for 5 minutes. NOTE: If too dry; add a little oil to make it more workable.
- Divide the dough into walnut sized pieces and roll in-between your palms.
- Then, on a floured surface, press flat. Then, using a rolling pin, roll out the pieces into 3 inch discs.
- Place filling in the middle.
- Fold over and with a little ‘pastry glue’* seal the edges and press with a fork. Do several patties and then heat hot oil in a saucepan and fry till golden.
To seal edges:* In a separate bowl mix 2 tbsp of gluten free flour and mix with water into a ‘drop consistency’ paste to make a ‘pastry glue’!