- 250g Glebe Farm Gluten Free Porridge Oats OR Glebe Farm Gluten Free Oat Muesli
- 125g Dairy/Soya Free Margarine (e.g., Vitalite/Pure) or Butter (75g if using muesli)
- 100g Brown Sugar (50g if using muesli)
- 80g Golden Syrup (40g if using muesli)
- Using Porridge Oats 1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F/Gas mark 4.
- a. Either on the hob: in a saucepan, over a low heat, melt the marg/butter till runny. Stir in the golden syrup. Then stir in the sugar. Continue to stir until sugar is completely dissolved.
b. Or in the Microwave: melt marg/butter until runny, stir in golden syrup, then stir in sugar and microwave all together for 30secs, then stir, then microwave for another 30secs then stir. Continue until all sugar is completely dissolved.
- In a bowl weigh out the Glebe Farm Oats/Muesli and stir in the syrup mix.
- Line a rimmed baking tray 20 x 20cm with foil.
- Empty flapjack mix into baking tray and press down all the mixture evenly to 1-2cm high.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes approx until brown on top. Cool, pop in fridge then after 2 hours cut into squares.
Using Oat Muesli
There are less oats in the Glebe Farm Muesli than the porridge oats so halve the syrup mix. Follow same method using porridge oats.