Gluten Free Farmhouse Fruit Cake Recipe
- Pre-heat oven at 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4. Line a 1lb loaf (400g) tin with parchment paper.
- Empty the Glebe Farm Gluten Free Cranberry and Blueberry Muffin Mix into a large bowl.
- Add the margarine, beaten eggs, cinnamon, sultanas and the jam or marmalade and mix together. Note the mixture will be runny.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared tin. Bake on the top/centre of the oven for 1 hour 10 minutes.
- Place a knife in the middle of the cake to check if it is cooked. The knife should come out ‘dry’. Leave to stand for 10 minutes.
Please note that product quantities now go up in units per full case. Dismiss