Gluten Free Coconut and Pecan Granola
- 350g Glebe Farm Gluten Free Jumbo Oats (the thicker style of oats)
- 80g Pumpkin seeds
- 15g Sunflower seeds
- 60g Sultanas
- 100g Pecans
- 50g Coconut (dessicated)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon, ginger & nutmeg
- 4 tbsp Coconut oil
- 4 tbsp maple syrup (could change for Agave Nectar)
- You will need a baking tray and preheat the oven to 190c (fan assisted).
- Mix together all your ingredients and place on the baking tray.
- Place on the bottom shelf and mix every 10 minutes. Total time in the oven should be 35-40 minutes or until the oats are golden in colour.
- Serving suggestion: place some natural yogurt/greek yogurt in the bottom of a glass or jar, and layer with granola, fruit (strawberries) and yogurt.
Very tasty and lovely as breakfast or for a dessert.
Please note that product quantities now go up in units per full case. Dismiss