- 100g Glebe Farm Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Mix
- 25g Butter or Dairy/Soya Free Margarine (e.g., Vitalite/Pure)
- 25g Dark Brown Sugar
- Chocolate Chips or Chunks
- Vanilla or Coffee Granules (optional flavour to add)
- Pre-heat the oven at 150°C, 300°F, Gas Mark 2.
- Cream together the butter or margarine and the dark brown sugar.
- Add the Glebe Farm Gluten Free Chocolate Cake Mix. Add optional flavour (vanilla or coffee granules) and/either some chocolate chips or chunks.
- Mix together until it forms crumbs that can be pressed together into dough.
- Roll into balls put widely spaced on a baking sheet and cook for 20 minutes.
Note: The longer you cook them the crisper they will be. You can choose how you want them from chewy to crisp. They will crisp up some as they cool.