- Preheat the oven to 180C (fan).
- Melt the butter.
- Whisk the 3 eggs.
- Whisk together the butter and eggs.
- Then add Brownie Mix (Oat Flour, Baking Powder, Caster Sugar, and Cocoa Powder) and mix all ingredients together.
- Put mixture into the tin (21cm Round).
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 25-30 mins (to check whether it is cooked use a cake test stick, if it is cooked it should come out mainly clean with a few sticky crumbs attached!).
- Leave to cool for a few hours and then slice and enjoy.
Please note that product quantities now go up in units per full case. Dismiss