- 6oz Glebe Farm Gluten Free Plain Flour
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- 1/2 Tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 3oz Butter or Dairy/Soya Free Margarine (e.g., Vitalite/Pure)
- 3oz Grated Med- Strong Cheddar & Extra for Topping
- Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- Pre-heat the oven at 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
- In a bowl rub the flour, baking powder, salt and pepper and butter until the mix resembles breadcrumbs.
- Add the grated cheese and beaten egg and blend to resemble soft dough. (If the egg is large you may need a touch more flour).
- Dust the surface with flour and roll out the dough with a rolling pin approx 5mm thick. Use cutters, or roll cheese straws.
- Place on a non-stick baking tray and top with a little extra grated cheddar. Bake for 10-15 minutes.
Note: Can be stored in an airtight tin for up to a week!