- 290g Glebe Farm Gluten Free Oat Bran
- 70g Melted Butter or Dairy/Soya Free Margarine (e.g., Vitalite/Pure)
- 50g Brown Sugar or Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp Nutmeg/Cinnamon/Ginger (whatever flavouring you prefer)
- You will need a 20cm loose bottom cake tin.
- Mix the Glebe Farm Gluten Free Oat Bran, melted butter, brown sugar and your selected flavouring all in a bowl.
- Then press the mixture into the cake tin, ensuring that the mixture comes up the side of the tin and that the mixture is pressed firmly into place.
- Place in the fridge for 2-4 hours to chill and set.
- You can then put either a cheesecake topping or banoffee (caramel and then top with sliced banana and top with whipped cream). Banoffee is shown in the picture and was demolished by the Glebe Farm office members!