Gluten Free Apple & Blackberry Crumble
- 200g Glebe Farm Gluten Free Plain Flour
- 110g Butter / Dairy/soya free margarine (e.g., Vitalite, Pure)
- 100g Sugar
- 2 tbsp Sugar (To sweeten the fruit)
- 2 Medium Baking Apples
- Handful of Blackberries
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C, 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
- In a large bowl mix together the Glebe Farm Gluten Free Plain Flour, sugar and butter with a fork, until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
- Peel and slice the 2 apples
- Place the apples and the blackberries in a deep pie dish; approx 22cm diameter and 4cm deep. Sprinkle the 2 tbsp of sugar over the fruit.
- Spread the crumble mixture over the fruit and cook for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with Greek Yoghurt, cream, ice cream or custard.
Please note that product quantities now go up in units per full case. Dismiss