- 150g Glebe Farm Gluten Free White Bread Mix OR Glebe Farm Gluten Free Plain Flour
- 2 Beaten Eggs
- 50ml Water
- ½ tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- Tomato Sauce
- Toppings e.g. meat, pineapple, vegetables, etc
- Grated Cheese
- Pre-heat oven at 180°C. Grease a 20cm x 25cm non stick baking tray
- In a bowl add the bread mix, baking powder, beaten eggs and mix to form a dough.
- Roll out with a ‘gf floured’ rolling pin and trim edges. Bake for 10-15 mins to ‘dry’ mix out.
- After 10-15 mins take out of oven, add the tomato sauce base, add topping and garnish with grated cheese
- Cook for a further 10-15 minutes to brown cheese off.